Creative Habitat Children's Center welcomes children from 4 weeks old to entry into first grade. We are a moderate sized school, licensed for 24 infants and 76 preschool children. Tours are available at any time but are best in the morning. Stop by or call to schedule a tour. When you visit you will find:
- We are located in a quiet, residential neighborhood with easy access to highways 280, 880 and San Tomas Expressway.
- Our staff is dedicated, energetic, creative, and cheerful. Several of the staff have over 20 years experience in child development.
- We provide a warm, stable, environment with low ratios and individual attention, a strong academic program with emphasis on social and emotional development.
- We offer great food, freshly prepared on site. Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks with minimal processed foods, sugar, and transfatty acids.
- We teach sign language to facilitate communication with nonverbal children.